Sunday, January 11, 2009
Worth more than 6,000 words...
Here's a few photos of the things going on at the St. Rollox Church of Scotland refugee and asylum seeker project in Sighthill. Soon I'll post some more pictures of our other activities.
2 comments :
It is strange and wonderful to see two parts of my life - Scotland and refugee ministry - come together.
How does one go about getting involved with what you guys are doing in Glasgow? I don't know how much time I'll have in the upcoming semester, but I'm sure I could find some time and a friend or two to come down with me. Let me know, send me a message on Facebook or just email me.
How does one go about getting involved with what you guys are doing in Glasgow? I don't know how much time I'll have in the upcoming semester, but I'm sure I could find some time and a friend or two to come down with me. Let me know, send me a message on Facebook or just email me.







"He who oppresses the poor shows contempt for their Maker, but whoever is kind to the needy honors God." Prov.14:31