Monday, November 08, 2010
Rocking out Persian style
Emma and I met up with an Iranian couple who are very dear to us last week. Niamh also came along, the undeniable star of the show. It’s amazing how children immediately break down barriers and cut the ice.
Niamh also had a proper Persian cultural experience when M tried to help her sleep by rocking her on his legs. Niamh didn’t fall asleep, but seemed to find the whole thing quite funny!
Niamh also had a proper Persian cultural experience when M tried to help her sleep by rocking her on his legs. Niamh didn’t fall asleep, but seemed to find the whole thing quite funny!
2 comments :
Post a Comment
Hahaha! That is SO funny! You GO, Niamh! Because I miss the food, what did you have to eat? :D
We had so much I can’t remember it all. We did have this amazing ‘from the north west’ curry that had little black berries in it. Also has aash, chicken, rice, salad shirazi with ‘sos’, and a jelly desert. It was great.
