Sunday, September 26, 2010

FFM

I had the pleasure of speaking at a recent Fellowship of Faith for Muslims (FFM) meeting in Glasgow. I updated them on what was happening in our own ministry as well as our experience and the current situation in Athens. The meeting itself was quite traditional, most of the members from the older generation. It was one of the most powerful prayer meetings that I’ve been to of late – a matter of substance over style (a great lesson to many of us younger folk who have grown up in an image obsessed culture). Many of the people there came from mission backgrounds, showed great empathy for the situations we work in, and prayed powerfully for us and the ministry.

Also, the resources on FFM’s website are excellent. Have a look:
http://www.ffmna.org/site/home.php

I’ll close this post with a prayer said at the meeting that I found quite interesting:

“Lord, bless these people who have come to our country, who have so much to teach to us. May their openness to the Gospel be an example to many of the hard hearted Scots.”


Posted by Paul and Emma at 2:50 am |  

1 comments :

Subscribe to: Post Comments ( Atom )