Friday, August 21, 2009
I should probably mention...
I sent an e-mail update a few weeks mentioning some of the changes that are coming up in the next year. As I write this, I’m taking a coffee break from packing, and feeling bemused by how many bits and pieces we have accumulated over the past year. I’m also in the process of filling out the ILA form for financial assistance on my upcoming “Postgraduate Cert. in Counselling” course; getting back into the discipline of studying will take some adjustment, if only part-time.
But all of these changes combined seem quite small in relation to this: in February, we’re going to have a new member of our family. If you haven’t heard already, Emma is pregnant! 14 weeks today. Quite clearly, the most exciting change for us in the new year. I’ve attached a picture from the scan.
Again, thanks for all of your support and prayers,
Paul & Emma

But all of these changes combined seem quite small in relation to this: in February, we’re going to have a new member of our family. If you haven’t heard already, Emma is pregnant! 14 weeks today. Quite clearly, the most exciting change for us in the new year. I’ve attached a picture from the scan.
Again, thanks for all of your support and prayers,
Paul & Emma

3 comments :
I'm SO happy for both of you and I can't wait to meet baby Wilson in person!
Delighted to learn about the expected new arrival in February. Sorry it has taken us so long to read your blog details!
Roy & Elaine
Roy & Elaine

On my recent return from CA, there were two families with small children, flying to Chicago. They cared for those children so beautifully ... parenting is such a great thing, you get to shape a life!
We send our love and congratulation! Greg & Linda