Sunday, July 28, 2013
The Great Swim for Destitution
In just 27 days... I'm going to swim 1 mile in Loch Lomond as part of the Great Scottish Swim to raise money for the St Rollox Destitution Support programme. This programme is entirely funded by charitable donations and remains an essential form of support for our refugee friends who are destitute.
Have a look at the page I set up on JustGiving to learn more about why I'm raising money for this programme. It's also easy to give online via Just Giving. Just click on the button below:
I've also put together a video that describes what the St Rollox Destitution Programme does and what it means to those we support.
Also, if anybody is in the area wants a good laugh, to cheer me on, or both, it would be good to see you at Loch Lomond Shores for the swim at 10:30am on 24 August!
And of course, all your support is greatly appreciated!
Paul
And of course, all your support is greatly appreciated!
Paul
0 comments :
Post a Comment


