Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas 2010 Prayer Letter



Hello everybody,

I hope that you’re all looking forward to Christmas... and that the snow (here in the UK at least) hasn’t caused you too much trouble!

We’re off to Belfast tomorrow. Today has been a bit of a haze trying to get everything sorted before we go; travelling with a baby changes everything.

I did have a very encouraging day though, spent the morning with Muslim seekers at a new church plant we’re involved with and capped the day off by gate-crashing a French Cameroonian Bible study. Hope to write more about that later, but I need to get packing!

I’m sure that many of you already got this in your inbox, but for those of you who follow our news via the blog or Facebook, here’s the link to our 2010 Christmas prayer letter:

http://www.box.net/shared/8extjlf7zb

In Christ,

Paul, Emma, & Niamh





Posted by Paul and Emma at 12:55 am |  

0 comments :

Subscribe to: Post Comments ( Atom )