Wednesday, June 09, 2010
A visit from the MP
Willie Bain, our local Member of Parliament (MP), visited St Rollox a couple of months back. It was a good visit and we were able to chat how he might be able to support the work of the project as our representative in Westminster, and how we could be of support to him on the issue of asylum.
The other week, I noticed this newspaper clipping on the office corkboard and noticed, to my surprise, that I had been quoted in the article. The pic is a bit blurry, so I’ve linked to the report on Willie’s website (click here).
The other week, I noticed this newspaper clipping on the office corkboard and noticed, to my surprise, that I had been quoted in the article. The pic is a bit blurry, so I’ve linked to the report on Willie’s website (click here).0 comments :
Post a Comment
