Monday, September 01, 2008
New Blog
Hello and welcome!
I finally got around to setting up this blog... a site titled “Paul and Emma in Athens” didn’t make much sense now that we’re in Scotland. Now that we have a reliable internet connection, I can put a few more bells and whistles on the blog (see the left and right columns). So, what do you think of the new layout?
On this page you’ll find news, thoughts, and pictures about our new ministry with refugees in north Glasgow. So watch this space, we’ll be updating it regularly.
- Paul
I finally got around to setting up this blog... a site titled “Paul and Emma in Athens” didn’t make much sense now that we’re in Scotland. Now that we have a reliable internet connection, I can put a few more bells and whistles on the blog (see the left and right columns). So, what do you think of the new layout?
On this page you’ll find news, thoughts, and pictures about our new ministry with refugees in north Glasgow. So watch this space, we’ll be updating it regularly.
- Paul
0 comments :
Post a Comment
